Friday, November 23, 2012

A tale of OG Gamers Blog 3: More Berserkers!

I thought I'd do an update now as this weekend is going to be focusing on gaming and not modelling. Ol has organised some an Og North v Og South gaming day tomorrow, with both WFB and 40k players. I've really been looking forward to this, as it'll be a great chance to have a few beers and catch up with some mates I used to game with during my uni days in York.

I've spent the last couple of days working from home as the office has been closed due to restructuring. This has given me the chance to photo (with the help of some daylight) the Beserkers I have been gluing together this week.

Following some positive feedback from the Og Games forum, I decided to continue with using the parts from the new Raptor kit - whilst getting some decent positioning for each model was a bit of an effort, given the angling of some of the legs, the models have more detail, look more badass and don't look as static as using the standard chaos marines:



In the World Eaters army I'm building, I'm planning to build a second unit of Beserkers. These would have the arms of Marauders from WFB, so would have bare arms with Raptor weapons. This would help differentiate the 2 units, help them blend in with Kharn leading them, and leave the FW shoulder pads free to pimp some Havocs I'll be adding in due course to add a little firepower...

Any thoughts/comments most appreciated, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment